Remember, friends don't let friends buy a home without a home inspection.
Gregg Allen, ACI
Gregg Allen, ACI of G. A. Home Services started working on homes in 1989. He worked for a condominium management company to do repair work for the Home Owners Associations. This was not full time work but his ability to quickly learn helped him to find additional work doing jobs for the home owners themselves. In 1992 Gregg began working for a remodeling and renovation company. The work was varied and involved all areas of home construction and remodeling. In 1993 Gregg broke out on his own doing handyman repairs and small remodeling jobs.
In 1996 Gregg was introduced to a home inspector. Gregg followed along for several months when he could to learn about home inspections. In 1997 he started doing home inspections as a team and then later individually also. At about this time he also started to do some new home construction.
His varied experience around homes has been a great asset as a home inspector. Gregg can see an issue from the perspective of a home inspector, a builder, and the person who may have to correct it. In 2002 Gregg began his own Home Inspection business. His goal is to provide you with a home inspection that provides you with all the information possible to make an informed decision regarding the home you are buying, selling, or own and want to properly maintain.
Qualifications and Accomplishments
- ASHI Certified Inspector(ACI) with The American Society of Home Inspectors # 211408
- 2014 President of the Georgia Chapter of the American Society of Home Inspectors
- A professional member of the International Code Council # 5153818
- Has a business license with Cobb County
- Carries comprehensive General Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Provides a computer produced home inspection report with pictures included
- Radon Testing
- Have a GAMLS/Supra Lockbox Key
- Over 29 years of experience in the home industry
- Over 21 years as a home inspector